- Obsessed about partners who are not emotionally available?
- Are you often attracted to unavailable partners?
- Does every relationship you experience have the same beginning, middle, and end?
- Do you struggle with overuse of online dating apps, social media, or internet creeping?
- Feel like you can’t stay but can’t leave a toxic relationship?
This online workshop will give you the tools you need to break free of problematic relational patterns and start developing your core sense of authentic emotional intimacy.
First, you’ll learn what love addiction is, examine your own destructive cycle, explore its historical roots and deconstruct the cultural beliefs about sex, love, and masculinity that fuel it. Next, you’ll deepen your understanding of healthy romantic relationships, create a personalized plan to help you reduce harmful behaviors and learn how to expand your capacity for personal integrity, intimacy, and erotic radiance.
This workshop takes an integrated approach to treating love addiction, drawing on the latest therapeutic interventions and science-based research about intimacy, desire, love, sexual health, and happiness
“I was impressed by the breadth and depth of the workshop. I felt it offered great value. In the days following the workshop I have gained additional insight into myself and my own development.” – Brandon
“The entire workshop was helpful and the breakout rooms were especially constructive. I am grateful for this experience.” –Marcus
Men’s Love Addiction Online Workshop
7:30 am – 4:30 pm PACIFIC TIME
Facilitated by: Robert Mendelsohn, MFT, CSAT
Workshop fees are nonrefundable.